Is this Summer?
I can now be found regularly at Roath market every other Saturday morning, and monthly at Chapter Arts Centre in Canton. I can also occasionally be found at specialist events such as those listed below.
I have participated in some lovely local events over the past few weeks at Chapter Arts Centre, Shelley Gardens, the Printhaus in Canton and a few other places and met lots and lots of lovely people.
My next scheduled markets are:
- 20th-23rd August - Green Man Festival (Spanish Stew and Wild Dogs Stall with Trealy Farm Charcuterie)
Sat.31st August - Roath Farmers Market, Mackintosh Sports club 9:30-13:00.
Sorry, seeing my son off to Ausralia today.
- Weds.2nd September - Chapter Arts Centre 'Popup Farmers Market' 15:00-20:00
- Sat.5th September - Roath Farmers Market, Mackintosh Sports club 9:30-13:00.
- 10th-13th September - "Green Man Welsh Beer and Cider Festival" Kings Cross London
- Sat.19th September - Roath Farmers Market, Mackintosh Sports club 9:30-13:00.
- Sat.3rd October - Roath Farmers Market, Mackintosh Sports club 9:30-13:00.
- Weds.7th October - Chapter Arts Centre 'Popup Farmers Market' 15:00-20:00
I have so many different things that I am unable to bring everything to each market.
If there is something in particular that you are looking for, email me beforehand and I can arrange to bring it to the market you are able to attend.
Some of my produce is also available from:
- Caesars Arms Farmshop in Creigiau.
- M.A.D.E. Lochaber St, Roath.
My 'Mams Brown Sauce' (and now Red Sauce) supplied specially for:
- Illtyd @ Charcutier Ltd and his stonking bacon rolls at Roath Market.
My 'Beer Jelly' (made with Crafty Devil Brewing ale) is made specially for:
- GotBeef Whitchurch Road, Cardiff.
A selection of my jams on woodfired toast from:
- Dusty Knuckle Pizza at Riverside Market.
I sometimes provide desserts for:
- The Award Winning Hang Fire Smokehouse girls.
Thankyou to all my customers, everyone who bought my 'Mammys Apricot Jam' has helped to raise and contribute £100 to the Lewy Body Society
Gold winner, and current holder of the Wales the True Taste awards 2012-2013
Member of the Guild of Jam and Preserve Makers